Saturday 7 May 2016

Shantae And The Pirate's Curse Part 5 - Life and Livestreaming

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q73i0gakxpU

Ray and Ross continue through the dungeon. It has the same tune as the first game's first dungeon! I kinda forget if this is the default tune of all the dungeons of the series.

They talk about the Grump Office and about how lucky and thankful they are to be able to make a living doing this stuff. It's nice :)

Ah, they say C.V. in Australia too. Interesting.

Some of Ross' family thinks he reviews games for a living. Some people in my life think I review games as a hobby when I tell them I blog about games! But no, not especially. I just like doing the text commentary on my game sessions.

I love Ross' support of fellow artists :)

Interesting story about his Justin.tv partnership.

This dungeon is pretty cool! Love that wind blowing the hat upwards!

Very nice of Ray to give livestreaming advice and so cool to hear Ross and him discuss various points about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment