Friday 27 May 2016

DARK SOULS III PART 48 - ADULT CINEMA LAMENT

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1AsKr_Da1w

Poor Arin and Danny continue to have a tough time putting up with the microphone adjusting.

Arin reveals a strategic grinding spot. That was a totally missed opportunity for a RAPTOR PRO TIP! Ahh... another great Grump memory :)

They talk about Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie where Pee-wee Herman aka Paul Reubens plays the bad guy. Never knew about that! Though I was never a Buffy fan. They then talk about adult movie theatres and Danny is a little bit sad that they were made obsolete due to the internet bringing it home. I guess I can see where he's coming from, because I still like going to the cinema in general.

Next they meet a creature hanging on the ceiling that reminds me a bit of Queen Gohma from Ocarina of Time. She kicks their butts too... even when they use help. Arin reckons it's time for grindng!

No comments:

Post a Comment