Monday 9 May 2016

Shantae And The Pirate's Curse Part 7 - Achievements and MMOs

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2reFTR0ZMyk

Ray and Ross enter a stealth section! Shantae's all dressed up in a way that'll get people talking.

Ray talks about the Xbox Gamerscore. I knew about it but I learned a lot from Ray talking about it here and giving examples of stuff that you can do. Ross' awe is mine too!

They rescue the other girls in the place. I didn't know Sky was a blonde! Though you don't often see her hair. I did recognise her straight away though!

Ross talks about MMO RPGs he used to play growing up. I've heard about some of them but don't know any of them. That one with 50 player capacity sounds awesome and cosy!

He also talks about his love of grinding. It's one of the great mysteries of gamers isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment