Thursday 26 May 2016

DARK SOULS III PART 47 - NOT SO GRUMP ABOUT WENDY'S

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf3Ln2ooVt4

Arin appears in another skit before the video! This one he desperately wants to endorse Wendy's burgers officially because he loves them so much. He's quite passionate! We don't have Wendy's in Ireland but I'd love to try this delicious burger I keep hearing about. Square patties? What a concept! I wanna try!

Speaking of burgers, we have a Tex Mex burger promo in our McDonald's at the moment and it's awesome. Certainly the best in the recent promotion. No I'm not being paid to say and yes I'd love to be!

Arin and Danny fight a dude around a sleeping giant and try not to wake it up. Is it asleep or dead?

Arin's "Thrust butthole" message has one good and one bad vote. Aw! That was a great message!

Danny's clown mask idea is freaking hilarious! His clown laugh is awesome! Eat your heart out Krusty!

Adjusting the nuts is something you gotta do Danny. Can't be going with discomfort!

Love the AVGN theme song :)

Arin reminisces on the first game when they reach Anor Londo.

4 comments:

  1. Your article highlights interesting moments, I wrote something like that in my personal blog http://shygamergirl.com/girl-versus-dark-souls-3. You may visit and check.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! You did it great actually. I am silent about myself :(

      Delete
    2. Thank you! You're doing well too.

      Delete