Thursday 12 May 2016

Shantae And The Pirate's Curse Part 9 - Baracknophobic Memory

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOd-SB9PG1A

Ray and Ross venture to the boggy island and Ross is awestruck by it all!

They talk about the life changing experience that is heated toilet seats and about Ross' crazy travelling schedule recently.

That story about Ross falling asleep and telling the Baracknophobic joke sounds very familiar! I definitely heard something like that on the show before! I bet Danny told it.

I agree Ross, how would he have known that? That ground looks like any other ground. I'm not crazy about walls(or floors in this case) that don't have "tells" or any kind of clue that there's a secret beyond. Not crazy about that at all. If you had a map then that's grand though.

That's interesting about a game with bad animation ruining the game experience for someone. I remember the Happy Mask Salesman in Majora's Mask being really weird when he jerks from one gesture to another. Ocarina Of Time just didn't have that jerkiness at all. So yeah, I'd agree (even though that didn't ruin Majora's Mask). Same with sound too if a game's sound was bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment