Saturday 14 May 2016

Dark Souls III Part 35 - Danny Discovers B*Witched! :D

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2GP8HkcVBE

Before the video it's Arin... I mean... Tricky Dicky the hand in another of these lovely skits! He tells us not to bother with politics and just watch YouTube videos instead. OK Tricky Dicky!

Arin and Danny talk about Peter Dinklage's "Space Pants" thing. I haven't seen it. I love the actor but I haven't seen any Game of Thrones.

They love C'est La Vie by B*Witched! Oh my heart! I am so happy right now! That's one of the greatest things Ireland has ever produced and I am so happy to see that they like it! We couldn't pull ourselves away from that song when it came out in the charts! Their addiction now is what ours was back then!

They looked like moms huh? That's true I suppose. I do remember thinking that Irish teenage girls were kind of mom-like when I was a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment