Monday 30 October 2017

crush crush part 1 - super clickan 3

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu2rNFVPAqQ

Arin and Danny play a non-scary game. Yay! I share Danny's sentiments :)

I didn't remember making a label for this game, but Suzy played this game before on her KittyKatGaming channel with Sky Williams. When I look back on those posts I remember how I wasn't crazy about there being so many menus. Commentary was fun though :)

Danny says their justification for doing this on Ghoul Grumps was because of the "Sexy Halloween" costume culture. I'm only for it because I'm tired of Evil Within 2.

"Mental Hental" probably WAS a Hanna-Barbera character :) there were so many of them!

And of course, there's all the freaking clicking. Nice idea there to add the Super Saiyan sound effects!

When Danny says "Stop dancin'. Remember Scarface?" I had no idea what it was but knew it had to be a reference to something. I looked it up and it's a spoof review thing of the new Ghostbusters by RedLetterMedia. Never watched their stuff before but I watched that little clip and it's pretty funny :)

That dancey character's arm looks very twisted and painful alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment