Saturday 14 October 2017

the g club - blade runner 2049 - episode 17 - i haven't seen this but i'd probably prefer playing snatcher on sega mega cd

Audio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzGcyiB7GeQ

Barry and Ryan get together to talk about this very long movie. It's about an hour longer than this episode.

I'd like to watch this movie but it's just so long. I might get around to it someday. At the cinema I feel like I'd be there all day and all night.

That's a sad thing that happened with Barry's crush :(

I like the original Blade Runner but I prefer Snatcher.

It's cool that there's an Atari logo advert in the movie :)

I wasn't tuned into the discussion very much but I guess I'd enjoy the movie if I had a comfortable spot to watch something for a very long period of time.

Nice jokey exit by Ryan at the end where he said he'd promised to meet Harrison Ford at McDonald's in a few minutes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment