Thursday 26 October 2017

dragons in places episode 1 - podcasted d&d session... should i cover these? my feelings on this...

Audio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrKdnnEMXFM

Oh my goodness. A D&D style show podcasted into audio. It's very long too. I wonder if I should blog about these... I know nothing about D&D...

I get the general idea but I never played games like this before. Maybe I will someday I don't know but it really is video games and other fun stuff I watch these guys for. I didn't watch much Table Flip when that was going on.

When action happens they start playing this DVD menu-like music so it's even more jarring. Agh! I just don't know about this!

It sounds like they're having a lovely fun time but I still feel kinda lost listening to this.

Okay, I listened for about 40 minutes and I think I'll bail. I feel kinda bad about this as I don't normally do this. I'm pretty backlogged with Grump episodes too. Maybe someday I'll give this D&D stuff a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment