Monday 1 May 2017

zelda breath of the wild part 49 - i have no idea what dabbing is

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE_7T2I9VqY

Arin and Danny continue to whittle down the shrine guardian.

I'd be inclined to believe its eye is its weak point. It's got some crazy movement patterns though.

Love the fun Jewish mom voices they come up with :)

Dabbing sounds like a fun harmless internet thing but I have no idea what it is.

Oh man, those scoffing internet expert sounds! Yikes!

I hope I don't sound angry when I write correcting stuff on my blog here. I like to think I'm having fun and being cool too. Or at least I want to be cool and respectful etc.

They have a good discussion about being respectful and inclusive and stuff, referencing George Carlin too.

Arin talks about more new changes to the Grump room! That console switching thing via touch screen sounds cool. Have they figured out the air conditioning while recording thing yet?

"We'll remember that Dan" comes up on the screen when Danny jokes about the episodes self-editing themselves so they could just fire Matt and Ryan. Uh oh! :)

It's their last episode recording of the day and the Joy-Con's last too, as we can see with the low battery notification :)

No comments:

Post a Comment