Friday 22 April 2016

Dark Souls III Part 16 - Kingdom Hurrrrghs

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EHi7L2BkYs

Arin appears before the video to talk to us again in another of these curious little skits with ukelele-like music playing in the background. What are they all about, if anything?? Anyway, this one has a point to it, where he talks about an older Game Grumps Animated by Carl Doonan and has a little correction of a mistake he made with linking. He then stares at us for taking so long to click anything.

These skits continue to be very mysterious!

Arin and Danny recommend watching The Princess Bride. I do too! It's a great movie, even though I need to have the subtitles on when André the Giant is speaking.

Yeah I love the R and L swapping with Japanese accents too :)

Yikes... Kingdom Hearts. I haven't played it properly myself but that's because I really can't see the appeal. It makes me feel like I'm too old to play it :(

Wow that's a nice story about Danny's improv music class making him want to pursue a musical comedy career! So nice :) Improv can be really fun alright.

Double yikes on that lanky monster that claws Arin's face off after jumping on him. Not a good way to go...

Oh my gosh that poor girl reviewing a Kingdom Hearts game! At least she had the pepper to distract her though.

No comments:

Post a Comment