Friday 15 April 2016

Would You Rather? Part 1 - Playmate Guest

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trrjIVaJzxY

The thumbnail for this has Suzy's cute kitty face happy and making a wink. She's joined by Pamela Horton for this series! I had no idea who this gal is before watching. She has the Gamer Next Door YouTube channel and is a Playboy Playmate. She talks about dressing as Bayonetta for Nintendo and Playboy.

Fun first question about both politics and religion. Hi-larious! The connection fails though and they go on to a different question about meat. I don't mind so yes I would kill the animal for the meat. I would live in a giant shoe rather than a giant peach.

I would rather barely hear people than be colour blind. I'd rather go down in history books too. I would rather steal the elderly woman's purse and give her the contents. Didn't say I couldn't give her back the contents!

I would rather take a shot of tabasco than the other option.

Pamela talks about her association with Playboy and it's pretty cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment