Tuesday 19 April 2016

MadWorld with Special Guest Steve-O - FINALLY! Another Guest Grumps!

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLREkrpbW9s

FINALLY! After so long we have another Guest Grumps! I'm so glad that I get to use a label for it! Grant Kirkhope was the first. May there be many more!

Steve-O is here this time. It's been so long since I watched Jackass... I used to love it actually and the first movie was one of the times I laughed the most at the cinema.

So, Arin and Danny play MadWorld with him! He wanted the most violent and the worst of the worst! I like the way he talks favourably about video games. :)

Holy cow his laugh too! What's with his voice? It's otherworldly!

I have to answer Steve-O's question about video games and getting laid... yes it has happened.

He talks a bit about video game violence and news media irresponsibility and also a bit about Tetris, all while MadWorld gore is happening right there. I haven't played MadWorld yet and it seems a bit repetitive but I can't imagine it being as good when Steve-O isn't around! He definitely adds something to the game!

Also, omg when he plays and gets a thrill of using the Wii Remote... it's the thrill we all felt when we first used the Wii with games like this! In my case, it was No More Heroes :) But of course we had that thrill with playing regular Wii games first too.

They talk about Steve-O's stunts and the battering his body has taken and a bit about his drug use too. They talk about that recent Concussion movie. I wonder if he's ever seen that Burt Reynolds movie about an aging stuntman? Hooper is what it's called. That's what I'm thinking about when I hear him talking about the crazy stuff he did and how he feels about stuff now.

Well, now I know what "crushing" means! It's kind of sweet to hear that Steve-O worries about having a healthy relationship. Interesting to hear him and Danny have this discussion too. Also very sweet to see Danny get flustered and teased about a girl! It's a boys slumber party over here!

After one last brutal boss fight, they call it an episode. I gotta say, this was amazing! I wonder if I should check out Steve-O's Guilty As Charged comedy special thing? I haven't watched him in anything in a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment