Friday 22 April 2016

Zelda Ocarina of Time Part 41 - Im-boss-ible Key

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-M5MzvNaqg

Before the video, Arin and Barry show the fly on the wall shaky camera the new Game Grumps shirt! It's the whole crew all bunched up in a car for an awesome road trip or something. Who's that at the start? Is it Vernon? I won't make any rash labelling since I don't know for sure... Anyway the shirt is cool and the Hanna-Barbera sound effect at the end is brilliant too :)

Arin and Danny beat down the pillars but get a bit muddled when looking for the Boss Key and trying to do something with the Song of Time. Danny makes a good reference to Wayne's World with the hazy outline that shows up when Link plays a song!

Danny gets a glimpse of what the 3D Like Likes are like and is horrified.

Poor Arin! When I was playing this game at first, I used a walkthrough from the British official Nintendo magazine for all the dungeons. Well, except the Spirit Temple, which became my favourite temple. I'm not sure why I didn't use one for that temple. Of course, that's if I remember right. I think it may have been between issues or something. I'm well able to cope with it now, but I do remember not being confident in the dungeons at all back then. I'm still not confident at all in the Master Quest dungeons!

So, that Hebrew song Danny talked about was kind of sweet :) also funny to imagine it being Numa Numa!

Arin then ends the episode on a cliffhanger! He's got a story to tell next time! Dang it! I love the stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment