Sunday 17 April 2016

Pac-Man Fever Part 3 - Return of Barry's Kermit

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n321VCjcBWI

Brian and Barry play some more Pac-Minigames. I like the way Barry makes fun of the way Brian has to look at the buttons on the controller! I remember when I couldn't figure out a PlayStation controller either...

Barry does his now famous Kermit the Frog impression here too! They talk about Muppets and it's cute how Audrey thinks her dad works on that show! Danny would make a good Animal! I can totally picture the Animal saying "NOT SO GRUMP!" in the intro! I didn't think about the low number of female Muppets... Huh...

I guess Barry's Kermit. Brian is almost certainly Rowlf! At first I thought because he's the older than the other Grumps but then I remember that he plays piano too! He's totally Rowlf!

No comments:

Post a Comment