Sunday 10 April 2016

Zelda Ocarina of Time Part 30 - Follow Your Dreams

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naUSHNomgWU

Arin and Danny comment on the music of the Forest Temple, that it's some guy making sounds and it's kind of funny. I actually think this music is really unsettling! It sounds like there are voices telling me to "get out!" like it's some really freaky place to be!

Dan tells another funny dad story :)

They also talk about visiting old schools when successful and how you can't do that anymore. It's fascinating. I also remember my old teachers. I still see them!

Also, yeah I definitely had some teachers that weren't great and I like Arin and Danny's advice at the end :) Not so much about the giant hand though! Could you imagine a world without Metal Gear Awesome? That took some rebelling against the system!

No comments:

Post a Comment