Wednesday 17 August 2016

NO MAN'S SKY PART 2 - PLANET YOUTUBE COMMENTS

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eiDie4Ox70

Barry, Brian, Matt and Ryan wander around and name more things.

They come across some kind of monolith and some ancient symbol things where they learn about a past civilisation.

"Wecht's Sky". It doesn't get any better than this :) everything is Wecht! He's very kind to consent to anyone and everyone to go explore the Wecht planet!

I love the old Laurel and Hardy joke "terracotta".

The next planet they name "YouTube Comments". Yikes!

I love that comic Barry mentioned "You made this I made this". Anthony Clark made it and I love his stuff. Beartato rules!

NSP a terrible band?! How dare you Brian! You're spending too much time on Planet YouTube Comments!

Ok I finally got around to watching Peter Dinklage's Space Pants song. It's just as amazing as I'd expected! I'm a big fan of his so I don't know how I've made it this far without watching... All mafia dramas need Space Pants and Gwen Stefani for a bit of comic relief!

On Planet YouTube Comments there are plants called "Block", "Spam" and "DMCA". This naming game is the best :)

Nice way to end the episode on an exciting note with the sentinels coming after them.

No comments:

Post a Comment