Saturday 27 August 2016

PEPSI MAN PART 6 - LOG PATTERNS AND PIZZA

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l99Kx8XOwD4

Ross and Jimmy do a little parody of Let's Plays :) imagine that as a pet name for fans!

They do all kinds of things to cope with the log section on which they're still stuck.

Sarah Silverman I didn't like for a long time until I saw Wreck It Ralph. I appreciate her a lot more now :)

I'm seeing a pattern to these logs flying out. I don't know if I could memorise them if I was doing commentary. Times like these where being a Let's Player must be very tough. Ross manages it during long talks about penises and bullying. Different topics btw!

Pepsi for pizza. I don't remember any ads for Pepsi that talked about pizza. But yeah, well done Ross and also well done Jimmy for getting through all that bullying garbage while growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment