Thursday 18 August 2016

RAYMAN LEGENDS PART 2 - DANNY GRUMPS, ARIN NOT SO GRUMPS

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IYnS5uL7AI

Brian and Danny appear before the video in an advert skit for Loot Crate. Danny's got this flamboyant English voice and Brian is his usual charming self. That one point where only his lips move reminded me of those old cartoons that weren't animated at all except for the mouth, which were just real mouths. I didn't watch those growing up but I saw them recently and they looked freaky! Anyway, funny skit and I love the way Danny's glasses keep falling off and reappearing!

Arin and Danny roleplay as each other. Arin does it so sweetly :) I can just picture the tears of joy in Danny's eyes. Ahh!

They eventually unlock the female character. She's cool.

Ah yeah Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze is similar enough to this in many ways and it's a good game too. I haven't finished it yet either. I still much prefer the SNES and GB DKC and DKL games myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment