Saturday 20 August 2016

BEFORE THE GRUMPS: ARIN INTERVIEWS DAN - A BIT OF MUSIC, A BIT OF COMEDY

Audio: https://soundcloud.com/beforethegrumps/gg-podcast-arin-interviews-dan

My first post about a podcast! This is a great idea for a series by the way. This first episode is about Danny being interviewed by Arin.

We've heard many stories from Danny's life before during the show, but it's worth listening in for more details and getting to know him a little better. Danny talks about growing up and about his career in music.

I love how he starts it with saying at long last he gets to sit and talk with Arin on a couch!

That stuff about Danny going through transitions, about his time with Skyhill and his journey into doing comedy and comedy music is fascinating and sounds quite emotional too at times.

He loves the LA weather being sunny everyday... Imagine that? It's sunny sometimes here in Ireland. In the dead of Winter when I started this blog I used fingerless gloves to type out posts.

I'm very happy to hear that he sees Game Grumps as being a major part of his life coming together! It's inspiring and I hope my projects can come together too someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment