Saturday 9 September 2017

paper mario ttyd part 110 - i don't know about meticulous but... hi arin!

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GitAsw_uOkw

Danny and Arin get ready to shoot off to the moon!

Yeah saving is important... Autosaving wasn't that big back then.

It is funny to see the Bob-ombs operating a control panel even though they don't have hands!

That's pretty amazing how the Bob-ombs use their own explosive bodies to power the cannon :)

Arin wonders if someone out there meticulously writes about every episode of Game Grumps. Oh my! Wellllllllllll um... I don't know about meticulous but... I have written about the last two and a half thousand episodes. Gosh I need to catch up... Fanblogging is kinda nuts but I love this show :)

That was kinda surreal... I'll give Arin a Twitter mention :)

Horseshoe crabs are weird and awesome. They're like a crab with its own crazy helmet that it grew itself. When Milhouse from The Simpsons petted that horseshoe crab without his glasses thinking it was a "nice doggy", I didn't think that thing was real until I looked it up. That video Arin looked up is cool :)

Wow just one battle right after the other there on the moon... no relief at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment