Saturday 23 September 2017

the g club - horror movies - episode 14 - wheresthejump.com is a wonderful website

Audio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK99k0g6MI0

Barry, Suzy, Ryan and Jory all get together and chat about horror movies.

They're not big into horror movies. The jumpscare stuff is pretty bad alright.

I guess the last horror movie that scared me was "The Woman In Black". I don't think I watched a horror movie since though.

OMG! From this I learned about wheresthejump.com, a website that shows where the jumpscares are in movies. This is a godsend :)

I quite liked the first Silent Hill movie too. I didn't see the second.

Suzy really wants to reenact the key scenes from The Shining as Grump skits :)

Angry Birds isn't a horror movie but it's a great movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment