Tuesday 12 September 2017

joe & mac with special guests jesse cox and michele morrow - danny: dinosaur genius :)

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTOaY9R0ty8

Arin and Danny have Jesse Cox and Michele Morrow on today from their show Good Game to play Joe & Mac.

I don't know if the "play me like a drum" quote that Danny made is a reference to Kung Pow but I'm gonna say it is anyway :)

Yeah weird sea life can be pretty freaky.

Apache-asaurus sounds AWESOME! :D

I like how Danny has all the dino-knowledge and names :) he loves 'em!

Some great big laughs here in this episode too! Well worth watching :)

Things get real dicey on that icy level...

I love how they go from dinosaur history to dinosaur movie history at one point :)

"WHOA! Is there a mirror?!" Arin says when the others do an impression of him XD that was fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment