Wednesday 6 April 2016

Zelda Ocarina of Time Part 26 - Lovely Hyrule Night time

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc4KTJPJ9t8

Danny and Arin appear live before the video and talk about the live show they did recently! I'd love to see them live on stage! They're doing another live show on the east coast so yeah, that'll be a cool thing :)
It's still a bit far for me of course but they're selling tickets on levitylive.com. I'd love to see a recording of this!

Arin and Danny go to Lon Lon Ranch on a lovely sunset evening. When they meet Ingo they talk about dastardly characters with curly mustaches tying women to train tracks. Lovely evening for such a hangouty conversation!

I don't blame Arin for trying to get Epona. For some reason you have to go into the corral twice to get the race. It's always that way for me anyway.

They don't get Epona but reunite with Malon and also the house to see the three magical chickens, reminiscing on their childhood Link memories. Ahhh! :)

They go out into nighttime Hyrule Field and wonder where the enemies are. The atmosphere still grabs me here! and it feels so good to share it with Arin and Danny!

They're looking for rupees for the horse race. They end up going to Dampé's grave because they want to show progress. I like them hanging around in this game and chatting though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment