Friday 1 September 2017

grump's dream course part 59 - luigi face

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9oVc7zJN34

Arin appears before the video, sitting on the couch, wishing he could go to Europe, and then he has an idea! This leads to a conversation with Danny and this leads to a big reveal of their European tour with Jacksepticeye! It's called "Ready Player Three" and it's even got a date for Dublin! Woo! :D I doubt very much I could make it but I love that they're coming to Ireland :)

Arin and Danny make a reference to Pinky And The Brain :D!

Poor Arin's dying to win. I hope he does at some stage :)

Whoops at that recording glitch, but it isn't long.

They read out some credits for the recent levels :)

Lots of water and Arin gets swamped. Hope he bounces back.

They talk a bit about Deliverance. Like Arin, I haven't seen it but I also know about the banjo/guitar duel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment