Sunday 3 April 2016

Zelda Ocarina of Time Part 23 - Ramhar-u more like

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z67vpQQ1Nqs

Arin and Danny retrieve the Ocarina of Time and make funny voices for Zelda again and head to the Temple of Time to do the business!

Omg, when they said Ocarina was the fourth Zelda I screamed internally! They weren't that sure though. Link's Awakening is my first and favourite! Also, because I read a lot of game magazines in the 90s, I usually call this game Zelda 5.

I like the idea of Rauru being an older guy trying to get back into the dating scene and being a single dad to Link!

Rauru sounds a bit like "ramhar", which is Irish for describing a fat person. It may have been unintentional, but when I was 15 I was dying to know if it was connected somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment