Wednesday 4 May 2016

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse Part 2 - First Island

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vwr2ZpTXJg

Ross and Ray welcome Tina to talk about her experience in keeping pigs. Ross then talks about the 50+ pets that he and Holly keep. Yikes.

I never actually used the spike ball in Risky's Revenge. It reminds me of the followers in Pop'n Twinbee. I should.

Yes, all 3 Shantae platformers are in the Metroidvania style :)

Rottytops is the girl's name :)

I love seeing Ross discover Shantae through this video series! It's so awesome :) If he thinks the level select looks cool, he should see the town navigation from the first game. That was incredibly cool.

Jake Kaufman I'm sure did the music for this game.

Love those attractive statues coming up out of the ground! Games like this celebrate that kind of thing and it gives me a happy feeling and I love that :)

Ooo those waterfall chompy things I hate from the first game are here too... they don't seem to be as horrible here though.

Ah I'd love to have this game on a cartridge or something.... I love the previous two Shantae games.

No comments:

Post a Comment