Wednesday 12 October 2016

EARTHBOUND PART 23 - NOOSEANCE

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATaxyeRosLU

Barry and Ross meet a guy who lost his shirt in a game of solitaire. How did that happen? To whom did he lose his shirt? Solitaire is a one-player game so... himself?

The elevator in the Monotoli building moves like the one at the start of Final Fantasy VII. VII does have the spirit of many older RPGs :)

They meet Pokey, who is now Monotoli's partner!

Aloysius is a name I only recently learned how to pronounce myself.

They name their chicken "Mr. Bawks". Great set up for that "Chicken Run" gag :)

They head back to the desert and investigate the hole digging.

Noose Man and Mad Duck... together at last! Ross has such a good pun that they edit in a laugh track!

I remember my first time in this dungeon. I played on a really dark monitor and got hopelessly lost. I eventually did make it out though.

Yeah it is pretty cool how a boss' sprite is used again later on as a normal enemy. Happens a lot in RPGs.

No comments:

Post a Comment