Wednesday 12 October 2016

CASTLEVANIA CHRONICLES PART 5 - PERSEVERE! CLEAN THE CLOCK!

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT6Lm1xbheY

Arin and Danny are still at the bottom of the clock, but they got gummy candy! It'll be a longer episode too!

Danny talks about when he read the book Fast Food Nation.

Then they talk about animation and rotoscoping and favourite Disney princesses. Meg's not a princess but she's the main love interest. That was a great movie and I remember the hydra and Danny DeVito yelling "WILL YOU FORGET THE HEAD SLICING THING?!". I'm not sure who my favourite Disney princess is...

I never saw Prince of Egypt...

Man... this is a classic Castlevania alright...

Good on ya Arin for not giving up :)

I remember life before Game Grumps alright... It doesn't feel like this has been going on forever and I always keep coming back :)

Wow that were she-wolf boss was pretty cool, trying to attack with bits and pieces of a clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment