Thursday 20 October 2016

GRUMP'S DREAM COURSE PART 29 - FROM DOUGHNUT TO WIN

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEh3LApRpWU

Brian appears before the video to talk about his long running Story Collider podcast. I listened to it a couple of times I think. I did hear him talk about his parents before alright. I gotta listen in on stuff like this though, because there was a time I was looking for a good storytelling podcast and this may be the perfect thing for me! I haven't listened to a podcast in ages though... I blame iTunes.

Anyway, Brian is here advertising a live show version of the podcast! Nice :)

Arin and Danny play a precarious looking ring doughnut stage with a bottomless pit in the middle.

Oh it gets quite close here! Danny brings it home though on the last hole and wins! Hooray! Still feel bad for Arin though...

No comments:

Post a Comment