Saturday 22 October 2016

MEGA MAN X PART 1 - ALL ARIN

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOLAZBI3Tgs

Arin is going solo for the first time ever today! Poor Danny was out sick, so Arin comforts himself with his favourite game.

The intro just has Arin singing the tune that ends with "aaaand I'm the Game Grump". It's weird and looks kinda lonely there but we'll get used to it I suppose.

Arin explains the situation and the busy schedule up ahead of them. Worth listening to. I'm writing this on the 3rd of November so I'm doing a lot of catch up and can't exactly judge! I admire them for their consistent uploading all these years and hope I can be as good someday! Having said that though, I've been keeping this fan blog for a year! I wanna keep going :)

I don't like public restrooms much either.

It would've been awesome if Zero was a girl... ah well.

Armored Armadillo. This has the theme song that was used for Screwattack's Sidescrollers podcast. Is it still going? This song will always make me think of that podcast!

This is pretty cool actually, we're getting lots of pro tips from Arin as he plays! I've never gotten into the X series and I can't really think of a better introduction than through Arin!

No comments:

Post a Comment