Saturday 22 October 2016

MR PRESIDENT! PART 7 - WOMEN POLICY AND ELECTION THOUGHTS

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7_38sbDvnQ

Ross and Barry rescue Rump at the women only anti-abortion themed rallies next.

While navigating through the hallway of giant tampons hanging from the ceiling, they talk about the importance of doing research on who you're gonna vote for in the election. What better time to talk about it? :)

I'm like Ross in that I don't have a vote since I'm not American, but I differ in that I actually like both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. I like Hillary Clinton because of my nostalgia for the 90s when Bill Clinton was president and I like Donald Trump because of his entertaining Scrooge McDuck like image. When it comes to the presidency, I kind of don't want either of them to lose. It'll be an intense bittersweet feeling when the election is over and there'll also be a void and lull when the whole thing is over.

I can personally confirm right now that Banjo from Banjo-Kazooie never said "Gawrsh!". He always said "Gah-huh!", though he is quite Goofy-like.

Hmm... a Goofy & Donald alternative to Banjo-Kazooie does sound pretty cool though.

No comments:

Post a Comment