Tuesday 25 October 2016

MEGA MAN X PART 4 - COLOURFUL CHAMELEON LANGUAGE

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQQEMCwHZZ4

Arin is doing 14 episodes today all on his own and this is just the fourth! Yikes!

Arin's approach to backlogging episodes is very wise alright. It's an ideal of mine too but I'm not the best at it... Ah well. I can't really do it with my Grumps blog like I can with my other blogs though.

Arin talks about secrets in this game and about being sick recently too.

Wow, the chameleon boss here is a lot like the one in Kirby Superstar! :)

Arin talks about voice acting and how it was the main reason he moved to California. Pretty interesting... He also says how doing these videos helps to practise voices and stuff. I really like that kind of thinking and applying transferable skills. :) Hopefully, what I'm doing with this blogging thing here can be transferable to something pretty cool. Though I like doing this thing too.

Man... his swearing is pretty colourful here! Colourful like a chameleon! Love the trash talking he gives the chameleon boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment