Sunday 8 November 2015

Best of Game Grumps - October 2015

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPs6rm1PNps

First post about the monthly highlights! I'm not sure if I should do these but I'll do the first one since there'll be golden moments I haven't blogged about.

The Super Mario Maker raging was unreal in October. I don't have any blog posts for it yet but they'd all be about how grumpy Arin and Danny were due to the levels Ross and Jirard made.

I like Temmie from Undertale! Glad Ross and Barry took the opportunity to visit Temmie Village. (is it optional?)

Let's face it, watching Super Mario Maker is painful. I am so glad Arin came up with the Joke Yoda!

It's lovely reliving the moment when they found out Deadly Creatures was going to be amazing :)

and Oh my gosh when poor Arin had those hiccups. How he suffered!

No comments:

Post a Comment