Thursday 12 November 2015

Super Mario Galaxy Part 81

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lvbsZtXaE4

Arin and Danny do slightly easier missions this time, one with five silver stars but then another daredevil challenge in the Deep Dark Galaxy against a Magikoopa boss.

They do some Rick and Morty impressions when the music reminds them of the theme song. I've never seen that show. Maybe I should sometime.

They go on to talk about earlier works and when they were less good at something and that you should keep doing a thing every day because you'll get better at it. Hmmm... this is something I hope for myself as I make these posts every day.

They also talk about the danger of not feeling the need to improve, which is something I need to be aware of as well. Hmm... some important things to think about here.

Arin gets a game over while Danny looks up Awesome Rising, one of Arin's older cartoons. He invites us to watch along with him and I do so! Arin cringes but Danny enjoys it. I like it too :) having just seen their Dead Rising playthrough during Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment