Sunday 29 November 2015

Mario Party 10 Part 6

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqAc1BIlBrw

Arin and Danny put on humorous foreign accents and Danny finally gets a dragoneel treasure! Yay!

He makes a reference to Phil Hartman's dialogue in So I Married an Axe Murderer. Wow, I haven't seen that movie in a very long time! Ryan Reynolds looks a bit like him.

They continue doing the accent which I'm sure will make some quality Game Grumps Animated cartoons in the future! :)

After this, Danny rolls on to the final boss, a mega blooper. Danny gets all nostalgic for the time they played against the blooper boss in Super Mario Sunshine and he hopes Game Grumps goes on. Me too, Dan! Me too. :) I hope I can blog about it for as long as possible too. Danny makes a Tenacious D reference and I quote everything at the same time he does. This kind of thing I really love doing and I want to keep doing it!


No comments:

Post a Comment