Wednesday 11 November 2015

JonTron's Starcade: Episode 7 - Star Wars Plug and Play

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aRH4YRyRn4

I'm gonna blog about JonTron too from this video onwards! He's a part of the Game Grumps legacy and I love him to bits.

This StarCade series he's been doing has really broadened my horizons. I'm not that big into Star Wars so I don't know an awful lot about the games apart from the famous Nintendo and Atari ones. Great production values too. Props and effects he's been using have been impressing fans I'd say.

The Plug and Play ones from this episode are especially fascinating because a gamer would normally stick to a console for games, whereas the likes of these would be in a different section of the toy store.

They vary in quality and Jon saves the best one for the end. It actually looks pretty impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment