Tuesday 10 November 2015

Super Mario Galaxy Part 79

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1aJkJDASrQ

We join Arin and Danny as they face a lava version of the piranha plant boss. Arin predicts Tom Hardy will be in the Die Hard prequel. Let's see in time! (I've never seen Die Hard)

They go on to a daredevil challenge and it's really long. Danny talks about how the 2 years and 4 months ago since he started seemed like forever ago and how they feel much older now.

I'm not sure myself. It does feel like a very long time ago but... man I dunno. I just hope the good times for what they are keep on rollin'.

After a while they talk like Snagglepuss and before they discuss the cartoon character, Arin dies a number of times on this challenge. Maybe they'll continue next episode. Love cartoon talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment