Saturday 14 November 2015

Super Mario Maker Part 29

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKUP07MY-6w

My first post about the Wii U and Super Mario Maker! Arin and Danny are back with more painful level design from Ross, this time it's "Companion Spring 2: Bounce Back".

I don't like these kind of levels and wouldn't bother playing them myself so I'll just watch Arin play it here and indulge in him and Danny as they complain about Ross' sadistic level design.

They appreciate the laughs these episodes get though! Danny's glad the way the Yoda jokes episode was so well received for example, but went through so much pain to play it while Arin was telling the "FUNNYYYY JOKES! MMMM!"

I'm not sure but it seems getting the power up along the way may not be that good an idea, considering the springs, lava and low ceilings beyond that point. Though, the mid-air twirl would get them through it anyway. Let's see how they manage in the next episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment