Wednesday 3 August 2016

KATAMARI FOREVER PART 15 - DANNY, PLEASE LISTEN TO "HONEY TO THE BEE" BY BILLIE PIPER!

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07opZUJZwgo

Arin and Danny are back and talking with the depressed King of the Cosmos robot thingy. Is he inspired by the Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy robot?

They both have a discussion about robots. It's a discussion I often wonder about myself! About full automation, post-scarcity... even thought about the concern Danny has about whether people should invest in the robots. Actually, investing in an automaton is probably the stage we're at right now. I'm definitely weary of the robot uprising thing though. Robots will make everything better. EVERYTHING! Eventually.

"Game Grumps is art" ~ Dan Avidan, 2016. I stand by you Danny! Why, I consider this blog to be... well I'm enjoying doing this too.

Omg, if Danny loves "Honey" as a lyric then he's gotta listen to "Honey To The Bee" by Billie Piper!

That Wicked Game video is pretty sensual alright.

Arin learns about crooning. I thought everyone knew about that word! You know, Frank Sinatra? Funny how Arin tries to make his own sense of it and how they make fun with it! :)

The arcade thing appears with the 7650 goroawase thing again :)

Our accents in Ireland are pretty funny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment