Tuesday 4 October 2016

SONIC DASH 2 PART 1 - DECENT SEQUEL

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ai-wSHPPCE

Suzy and Cory play this endless runner Sonic game sequel! I played the first one but eventually gave up on it because it kept crashing and losing all my progress. Oh well!

Yeah I remember the Costume Quest 2 series which also had Cory... one of the first things I blogged about here!

Looks like Cory's been playing quite a bit already. 14,807 rings he has collected.

Hey that's cool, the swap character thing is kind of like a pit stop :)

This looks just as fun as the last game alright.

They discuss mobile gaming and ads and the approach this game takes.

I'm not sure if this is a one-off or what, but I see a "1" in the thumbnail so I'll say it's part 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment