Friday 16 September 2016

GOLDEN AXE HD PART 3 - GIVE ME A CAWWL!

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye2HvJ3BvzY

Arin and Danny return to game and talk about how fed up they are of planes. Too much air travel recently.

That giant bird level looks cool. I know there's a giant turtle one alright.

Drag Me To Hell was a great film and yes both scary and hilarious :) the cinemagoing experience was awesome!

I guess the honey baked ham store is like the calendar store, or the Halloween costume store. Seasonal and part time stores are kinda strange alright.

Wow that bird looks super dead at the end of its section. Love that "give me a cawwwwll!" line :)

Blackadder was an interesting sitcom alright but I've never really sat down to watch it.

I'm sure there's a game like that where you play as the parade of similar baddies that fill up the screen in roaming fighters.

No comments:

Post a Comment