Saturday 17 September 2016

GOLDEN AXE HD PART 4 - REMEMBERING LORD FLASHHEART

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJH99S953Yw

Arin and Danny face a magician named... Magician!

Danny talks about Rik Mayall and how he was a major inspiration for his Danny Sexbang character. I know Rik Mayall very well... his Nintendo ads and Bottom... it was very sad for me when he passed away...

He played Lord Flashheart in Blackadder. I looked up the clip Danny mentioned(because I never watched Blackadder) and wow! You can see how Danny Sexbang was created! Conceived even!

I watch this show every day and... no I would not like to be beaten up by them...

Nice Kung Pow reference when Danny refers to the joke about Radioshack :)

Yikes... the extra level involves jumping back and forth :( not great in a roamer fighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment