Friday 2 September 2016

KATAMARI FOREVER PART 23 - PLAYING AS GIRL CHARACTERS

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDxVVdQP03I

Arin and Danny talk about girl protagonists and how Arin likes to play as a girl character in games. Dominion Tank Police was pretty fun to watch alright.

I think the first game I played as a girl character was Balloon Kid for Game Boy.

Arin's got a point about girly things being fun and macho things being a bit serious. I find that macho stuff can be kind of stuffy and boring alright.

I love Arin's outlook on not taking stuff seriously too such as images of him being flattering or not. Having said that, he does have gorgeous eyes... He has good facial hair too. Funny how his Grump face still doesn't have facial hair now that I look at it...

And yes, Danny shines beautifully too, like the sun :)

Interesting thing Danny brought up about Louis C.K. and the women compared to girls thing... personally I always liked women more. I'm appreciative of girls too though!

No comments:

Post a Comment