Friday 9 September 2016

MINDS EYES - HALLOWEEN SEASON 2016 BEGINS!

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qgb2FeZ2Oo

Suzy has Arin along to play this scary game. I was wondering when Suzy was going to start Halloween themed stuff! I remember last year she started things early as well and I really liked that. Halloween was when I started blogging about the Game Grumps so it's special for me too!

Suzy talks about jump scares in modern horror movies. It can be very annoying alright and it has been described as "cattle prod cinema".

Omg that child's laugh when they pick up the bear was startling :O

Arrgh that having to light matches all the time makes things so uncomfortable. Those paintings are creepy too, especially the one with the face. They strike fear into you, yet they're just paintings.

The lights come on and things are no less creepy. They're struggling to find stuff to do, which happens a lot in scary games and makes them even more difficult to stomach.

I'll say it... there's one big jump scare at the end of the video and yes it made me jump along with them! They continue the commentary and continue trying to scrape around to find stuff to do. You can tell their commentary is just a way of helping them cope with the game at this point! From my point of view, typing while watching helped me to cope with the game as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment