Monday 12 September 2016

KATAMARI FOREVER PART 26 - ODE TO KEVIN

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UR_QZHfFvQ

Arin and Danny give a shout out to Kevin, who has moved on from Game Grumps to do other things. He wants to cut move trailers and I hope he gets to do it, because there is definitely room for improvement in the movie trailers that are coming out lately! But yeah... I was wondering about Kevin and I'll miss him.

Matt and Ryan of SuperMega are on board now and they're doing a good job editing. I love the improvisations they do with Deadly Premonition. It actually helps make the series more enjoyable!

I just re-watched the skit that introduced Kevin in the Domino Rally episode. His name will always be in the Big Ol' Book Of RAD EDITORS. :) Thank you Kevin!

So yeah, Arin and Danny are doing a nice snowball level, making a nice snowman head.

I never saw the 60s Batman movie and I'd love to watch it sometime...

No comments:

Post a Comment