Monday 26 September 2016

GRUMP'S DREAM COURSE PART 12 - TIL ABOUT BISCOFF

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE1Bn7HZj_8

Arin and Danny talk about a really funny guy Arin knows.

Hm... I will straight up tell people I don't drink. I don't care if it's cool or not.

Very entertaining exchange where Arin's trying to remember Biscoffs. I've never heard of that brand before now. I looked up the "OMG BISCOFF SPREAD" video and it's brilliant :) what crazy teeth those puppets have! Their psychological montage thing is clever too.

Aw Arin! You have comedy :) loads!

OOo! Metal Gear Awesome 5! We heard it here first! :D Grumpsclusive!

Very nice sink into the hole on the slope!

Arin runs off to take a dump so Danny has a nice little chat with us at the end slate. I'm doing ok Dan! I've got a bit of a cold but... pizza?! Count me in!

No comments:

Post a Comment