Saturday 29 July 2017

dead rising 2 part 39 - search for the cinema

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0v5uUr2ol8

Arin and Danny talk about a Brian Regan bit about sharing pies :)

I love the fact that Brian Regan strives to use clean humour as well :) and yes, a joke that's great and also clean is truly great.

Of course, I like the Grumps humour as well :) it's truly great stuff too!

Poor Dean... ah well.

Aw Arin I hold you in high regard :) it's cool that Sequelitis gets shown in game design classes!

Yeah he's all rambly right now :)

After searching the map thoroughly for the cinema, it turns out that it's right there in front of them!

Yeah catchiness in songs is pretty important :)

I know Mi Wadi well. I say stick with Ribena blackcurrant.

They face Big Earl and he's pretty deadly. They'll have to take him on some other time.

I'm really glad that Danny's here with Arin. Someone to listen to his sickness induced delirious ramblings :) There's us of course but that doesn't happen until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment