Monday 31 July 2017

sonic unleashed part 27 - spaghetti for breakfast

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6uu9ZSqAsg

Arin and Danny plan to beat the game on this episode.

Love their improvised subtitles for Destiny 2 :)

Arin throws out a what if scenario to Danny about secret "HJ"s in the night. Pretty funny conversation :)

Yeah Barry can still do stuff :)

Arin busts his gut over saying something to give you a double jump in real life if you're falling off a cliff :) it's like another take on a Wile E. Coyote joke!

Wow, caffeine headaches. It's good that Arin's cutting down on the energy drinks alright.

I like the Werehog segments in this game :) and yeah, Sonic Colours is great. Love the original Sonic 1 as well. The non-masterpiece segments can grow on you.

I don't get sad just because Arin doesn't like Sonic! I like seeing him play Sonic :)

Arin fantasizes eating spaghetti for breakfast because he saw someone else order that for their breakfast.

The golden era of Game Grumps... I don't know what my personal favourite "era" or time frame is. I've liked the whole ride so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment