Wednesday 5 July 2017

sonic unleashed part 1 - chipping away at it

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNd0kXZTi2s

Arin and Danny begin another Sonic game! Danny begins by asking what the heck is that thing on the right and Arin answers "Werehog". This is gonna be great! :)

Danny you already told that joke... it's a good one though :)

They reminisce on Sonic Adventure DX during the opening cutscene. Ahh... memories :)

Ah so they're playing on Wii U. Matt and Ryan's Wii U.

They meet a little tutorial buddy named Chip.

Wow... I completely forgot the opening tutorials! Been a long time since I played this game :) I really liked it though. I especially liked things like swinging the Wii Remote to do a homing attack :)

And no, I'm not being sarcastic. I was kinda sad when they didn't include it as an option in later Sonic games.

No comments:

Post a Comment